From: Nat Stewart
The sole purpose of the NAS Trading subscriber service is to help you to become a more profitable trader and investor. (Professional asset manager or institutional trader? Click here (Coming soon).
Targeted member benefits include
You will receive:
- A weekly quantitative or technical-trading strategy report that will help you to locate new trading opportunities
- A monthly “Wealth Builder” stock report – Focuses on “Growth at a reasonable price” stocks that I believe will compound wealth at an above average rate with moderate to low risk.
- Qualitative trading ideas, lessons, and approaches – It might surprise many of my readers, but my biggest and most profitable trades have historically been “big picture” or “macro” trading ideas. Most people complain about politics and current events as spectators or even as passive victims. At NAS Trading, we frame current events into limited risk trades and seek to make profits.
- Special reports on the mental and emotional aspects of trading: Managing volatility, interpreting market dynamics, overcoming setbacks, diversifying income streams, and having fun
- The member site gives you the opportunity to learn from both my personal experience (both good and bad) and what I have observed to be true with other successful traders. Creating a platform for success means avoiding the conditions that lead to burnout, over-trading, risk control errors, and other issues can occur in trading.
Look – I have provided more than enough free content for you to decide if a membership is going to be beneficial for your situation and goals. If you have not already done so, spend some time reading my free articles. My targeted value proposition is that is this: I want every single report to be worth more than the annual subscription cost.
Are you ready to get started? Individual users, click below:
Still reading? Then allow me to clarify one point:
The member service is not for everyone. For example: I had someone write an email to me stating something like, “The other gurus failed me; convince me that you are the one that can make me successful”.
Well sorry, but no thank you. The above trader’s problem is so fundamental that I see no possibility that my service will provide a benefit. I don’t need that headache. Personal accountability is a core quality that successful traders must have. Abrogating this responsibility and attempting to put your trading fate into another person’s hands is not an effective model for success. I am perfectly willing to turn such business away, even if it is costly in terms of forgone revenue.
However, if you are motivated to trade, if you enjoy trading, if you enjoy learning about new approaches and opportunities, if you are on the path to success or already very successful, then I can provide you with valuable insights that I am confident will be worth a significant multiple of what I am charging. That is my value proposition to you, and why I think this trade will work to your benefit. Click on the below link to subscribe.
(BUY BUTTON, Coming soon!)
For more “Q and A” click here…